INVITATION LETTER FOR VISA
If you need an official invitation in order to attend the Conference:
1. fill out this letter with your personal data (please re-name the file by your family name and first name)
2. include your Paper title (indicating if you are ‘sole’ or ‘co-’ author), if you have submitted a paper.
3. if you haven’t submitted any paper, please motivate your request by explaining your interest in the Conference and send also your CV.
4. include a copy of your passport
5. send it to the not later than 22 May 2020.
Your personal data will be taken directly from the letter you filled; no changes or corrections can be made by the National Organising Committee. If your invitation letter contains incorrect data, you have to send the letter again.
The invitation letter will be sent to you by email with an attached pdf file. Invitations will NOT be sent BY FAX neither to you nor to the relevant Embassy. If you would like to receive the invitation letter via courier, please contact a courier service by your own means.
The processing time takes up to 10 working days and CANNOT by shortened.
Please check your spam folder before contacting us for undelivered invitations.
If you need assistance or information about registration procedures, payments and invoices, contact